- Where will the National Native Seed Conference be held?
The conference will take place at the Westin Hotel in Old Town Alexandria, VA. More information on the venue can be found on our website.
- Is there a hotel group rate?
A group rate of $229 per night is available for March 26th-30th, 2023. The room block expires March 3rd, so book today using the Group Code “NSE”. You can book online or by phone by calling (703) 253-8600 or (888) 236-2427.
- Will a virtual option for this conference be available?
At this time, we do not plan to offer a virtual option due to cost. But this could change if demand is high. Stay tuned!
- Is financial aid available for this conference?
Yes! Please submit our Request for Financial Assistance Form to be considered for financial aid.
- I already registered for the conference, but I would like to add on a registration for the US Botanical Garden Reception.
You can register for the reception through Whova here.
- Is there a student registration rate?
Yes, the student registration rate for the NNSC is $350. You can register as a student through Whova here.
- What is the deadline for abstracts?
The deadline for abstracts is January 6th. More information can be found on our website here.
- Is there a conference program available?
Conference program information can be accessed here.
- Can my organization or business sponsor or exhibit at the conference?
Yes! Find more information and sign up to become a sponsor or exhibit your organization or product at the conference on our website.