Join the Institute for Applied Ecology (IAE) to tour IAE’s native plant farm with experts in propagating and producing native plants to provide restoration sites with pollinator and wildlife resources. On Tuesday, May 16 from 10 am to noon, we will gather at the Botany and Plant Pathology (BPP) plots that are dedicated to raising natives. IAE staff will present outdoors at the plots about native plant production and management, weed control, use of fire, and lessons learned. Join us this summer and learn from our community’s native plant experts! RSVP to [email protected] for questions.
- When: Tuesday, May 16, 2023 between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm
- Where: OSU BPP Farm plots, 34016 NE Electric Rd, Corvallis, Oregon.
NOTE: ****Google maps will take you to the wrong place. Use the following link or directions. ****
1. From Corvallis, head East on Hwy 34 over the Willamette River.
2. Take a left on Electric Rd.
3. Our plots are on the left across the street from the fenced in buildings.