Workplace giving

Consider a workplace donation to IAE

Donations by paycheck deduction through EarthShare Oregon are easy and effective!

earthshare logoFederal employees:  Federal employees can donate through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC).  Federal employees who work within the Pacific Northwest CFC boundaries (all Oregon counties except Klamath, Lake or Malheur counties) can make a payroll donation to IAE here.

IAE’s CFC code number is 71844, and EarthShare Oregon’s CFC code number is 15175.

State or university employees: State employees in Oregon can make a payroll donation to IAE at:

We are grateful for your gift!