- ISCC is the largest prison in Idaho, housing maximum, medium, and minimum custody male offenders. It is located at Kuna, Idaho, near Boise.
- A team of 2 – 40 inmates in the medium security facility work on seed sowing and day-to-day care of the plants.
- In 2015 , ISCC grew a total of 53, 950 sagebrush for Idaho and Oregon BLM.
- In 2016 ISCC grew 60,000 plants: Wyoming big sagebrush and bitterbrush.
- In 2017 ISCC grew 70,000 plants: Wyoming big sagebrush and bitterbrush.
- In 2018 the ISCC sagebrush crew grew 59,504 sagebrush and bitterbrush plants.
- In 2019, ISCC grew 54,768 plants: 50,568 Wyoming big sagebrush and 4,200 bitterbrush.
- SBWCC is a treatment and transition facility for minimum security female offenders. It is located in Kuna, Idaho.
- A team of 2-30 women work on seed sowing and daily care of the plants.
- In 2015, SBWCC grew 11,000 sagebrush for Idaho and Oregon BLM.
- SBWCC grew a total of 30,000 sagebrush for 2016.
- In 2017, SBWCC is grew 30,000 sagebrush plants for post fire rehabilitation.
- In 2018, SBWCC grew 24,886 sagebrush plants.
- In 2019 SBWCC grew 26,796 sagebrush and 1,000 bitterbrush plants.
Spring 2020: Audubon Magazine: Meet the Inmates Working to Rebuild the Greater Sage-Grouse’s Home // NATIONAL
10/17/18: KITV : Idaho inmates help save sage grouse habitat by growing sage brush from seeds to plant in the desert
10/18/18 KTVB Boise: Idaho inmates help with fire rehabilitation
10/14/18 Idaho press: Inmates help restore habitat through sagebrush planting program
6/2/18 Elko Daily Free Press: Sagebrush Savvy
10/10/17 KIVI TV “Female Prisoners help repair fire damage by creating thousands of sage seedlings,” news segment